Thursday, July 2, 2009

about me.

so i've had this blog for a while now, but i have really no clue on what to write and such. i guess a blog is just a place to blab and rant about your life and what's going on in it, and seeing that i am the owner of a life, i have a choice on whether to blab about it. so i will.

my name is alison, and i'm your average sixteen year old girl.
i am an aspiring model and a music junkie.
i have a lot of thoughts, sometimes too many.
i'm a very laid back and relaxed person, rarely will i burst out in hysterics or run around hyperly (is that a word?).
i am going into the 11th grade, making me a junior in high school.
i like music, lots, and i have a very broad taste.
i am pescetarian, which means that i am a vegetarian that eats seafood (gotta have some kinda meat), just nothing that walks land.
i don't really fit in with most kids my age, and i do not want to live up to their wild standards.
i'm honest, and what i say, i mean.
someday, i hope to speak fluent french and live someplace else than the united states. sorry kids, but the US just isn't for me.
my favorite colors are purple, gold, silver, and black.
my taste in fashion varies from time to time. although i may not own very many clothing articles or accessories, i do know a lot about the subject.
i'm very shy, but when you get to know me, i will become more outgoing.
like the title says, i'm a girl with ten million dreams to catch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home